Things That May Annoy My Husband
1. I never close things. Bathroom doors, cabinets, drawers. I'm in a hurry. And I don't like the feel of something slamming.
2. My blog posts.
3. I leave magazines. Everywhere. Open.
4. I put dinner plates on top of open magazines that I'm reading.
5. I like to read while I eat.
6. The notepad that's been on the floor of the passenger side of my Prius for at least a year. It's always underneath his feet somehow when he gets in/gets out of the car.
7. My knack for calling when he's just about to do a tricky medical procedure.
8. The stories I tell him at 1AM when I crawl into bed.
9. When I point out that he's left the shower curtain open. At 130AM.
10. When I am a poor listener. "I'm sorry, what? I was eating. And reading."
11. I turned out to be messier than expected.
12. I'm an Asian Driver.
13. I have Asian Parents.
14. I'm a rule breaker.
15. I think after I speak. Often.
16. My lack of long term memory.
17. Instead of my Hero power being something useful like flying or freezing time, it's causing electronic equipment to fail. Usually his.
18. I like closed captioning on movies. I am English as a Second Language, after all.
19. How I eat chocolate bars. One nibble at a time, then back into the fridge.
20. My multiple languages that I make up and use to converse with him. They are obviously very different and distinguishable but he claims they all sound the same.
21. When I ask him to rate other women. I like to know the standings. He obsessively checks his March Madness brackets. I check my Life Brackets.