Things I Hate That The Good Doctor Loves
It's only fair. Since he complains my blog should be vickynguyen.fiction.com
1. Sports shows with loud guys talking loudly.
2. Closing drawers.
3. Following rules.
4. Chicken everything. He is like Bubba from Forrest Gump. But replace shrimp with chicken. Chicken gumbo, chicken and rice, chicken pizza, chicken soup, chicken and dumplings, chicken pot pie, chicken salad, grilled chicken, roasted chicken, barbecued chicken, chicken sandwiches, chicken burgers, chicken tacos. Dinner is like a Foster Farms commercial up in here.
5. Paying attention.
7. Logic and reason.
8. Letters with Friends.
9. Eating without reading materials close by.
10. Having to answer questions.
11. Eating at American food chain restaurants. Flavor is not the enemy, people!
12. Watching movies from the 80's that we've seen before. A la Teen Wolf. No offense, Michael J.
13. Fresh air in the car. Gag. The exhaust and dust and outside air blowing in through my vents? I don't think so. Keep it on "rec" please.
I think it's healthy to have a little love-hate in the relationship. Keeps things feisty.